Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ok then Jolene, I'll take this challenge!!!

I still owe Jolene a meme, and she sends me another one...but this one seems a bit easier, so I'll do it straight away!!!!!

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

So:

1. I've linked Jolene, back up...

2. The rules are up there too....

3. a) I like to stand on dried leaves that just happen to be on their edge. I love the crunch. It works best when
they're curled.

b) I sleep with one earplug in. In my left ear, because I sleep on my right side, so I don't
need one in that ear.

c) I find farting to be the most hilarious thing ever, and it's one of my favourite things
to do. I'm very mature...(I actually
confiscated a fart-noise-maker thingy from a kid today, and played it ALL day)

d) When I'm driving, I clench the teeth on the right side of my mouth every time I drive
past a lamp-post, and the left side during the spaces between the lamp-posts.
Sometimes I vary it up a bit by doing this between driveways instead of lamp-posts...

e) I love the smell of my dogs' feet. No shame or embarrassment there, at all.

4. Katy
Laura
Shazzy
Princess Fiona
Theresa
Kate

5. Done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, i just did that meme. i love the way doggie feet smell. they smell like fritos. that was one of my six things.
farting is excellent. we tried to have a fart jar, but i ended up borrowing against our mortgage.