Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Risky?

I've been contemplating for a long while whether to out myself as suffering from mental illness, but didn't quite know if that was appropriate on a knitting blog. So I've just started another blog, a venting blog that my Mum will never read and cry over, but where hopefully, maybe, someone may be able to say just the right thing to make me feel better for a bit.
I hope this isn't going to backfire on me.....

I really hope to come back to this blog someday, so I'm not going to shut it down yet.

Kisses,
xxxxx

2 comments:

IHateToast said...

i think being able to take a risk and also to be putting your mental illness out there to be commiserated (and sometimes ridiculed) is brave and therapeutic. you have to know that someone will do a search and accidentally find it only to make rude remarks, but you can ignore them. hell, print the comments out or write them on something to scoop poop with. Dooce used to print hate mail out and drive over them. Just know that with support from strangers comes negative stuff, but these are the people who can turn a cute YouTube video of a puppy into an anti-whatever rant with UR gay in there somewhere.

Now, to put that new one in reader.

Anonymous said...

great blog If you are the type to update your blog regulary, then you have gained one daily reader in me today. keep up the super work.