Thursday, February 7, 2008

oops....

...ahem.

It would appear that I haven't updated for quite a while....

Very little knitting (arm still giving me grief) - am making a bag for Mum (her 60th birthday on Valentine's Day) - it's The Luckiest, from Katey Jackson. Have a look, she's got some lovely stuff (yes, I bought yaaaahhhhn from her as well - I had to, she has really cool shipping boxes...). I'm using a delightful (if I may say so) combination of Noro Kureyon and Lopi - pics nearer to completion.

Yesterday I received a package from California - my Secret Valentine (not secret now - Laura)!!!! I'm going to devote a whole post to it, later today, tomorrow at the latest (apparently I'm a grown-up, and need to start getting ready for work...) - it doesn't deserve a rushed description, and needs photos!

Okay, offski for now, going to face the hoards of adoring students, eager to learn the intricacies of percentages and parallelograms.......

Kisses
xxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

send them two messages on yellow post-its. there! a pair of yellowgrams.