Saturday, January 26, 2008

Australia Day

Happy Australia Day, folks! I'm celebrating in chilly-style, AIR-CON WAS INSTALLED ON THURSDAY!!!!!

Nil knitting, due to very sore arm, numb fingers - I think something's pinched somewhere, I had the same thing about 6 months ago, and a few trips to the Chiro sorted it, but it's back with a vengeance. Good thing I have some Mersyndol on hand, or there'd be no sleep either, very uncomfortable and sore....whine....whinge....sob....!

Elly is great - she's quite interested in the cats, but other than that, she's the perfect girl. We're taking it slowly with the pusses, she doesn't want to eat them, but she does want to get closer than they'd like!! I'm not at all worried like I was (just quietly) with Connor, because she's doing exactly the same things he did, and he lets the cats (literally) walk over him...Just takes some time, and gentle training. There's a big difference between a dog that wants to eat a cat, and a dog that wants to have a look/sniff/play!

Are the cats down the hallway?? (she's tethered, with three leashes, to my bed, so she can move around, but not go too far!)

Man, they're taking their sweet time....

I'm tired of waiting...I'll just have a quick snooze (that lasted three hours)....

mmmmmmmmmm......Lopi.......let me felt it for you.......

So, do you think Connor REALLY likes me, or just likes me?

Kisses,
xxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd have a friend call connor and do some survey. have elly's name in the middle so he doesn't suspect. it's what we did in middle school.

it took omo months to get over the cats. now he just fears them. it'll be fine. she'll be bored of them. she'll know they're always around, so why bother searching.

Lushorama said...

Elly asked me to ask Connor if he thinks she's pretty....

Thanks for telling me it took Omo months - took Connor a long time too, but no-one seems to want to let on that it doesn't happen in a week!! I thought I was doing something terribly wrong with the Handsome One!!!