Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ahaaaa!!!

Just a quick one, before I go to bed (I'm pretending to myself that I'm tired so that I don't have to do any of the school work that I brought home with me) - I managed to get some pics of some finished things:



the first felted bag I ever made, and a matching wrap, both for my sister-in-law (100% wool from China - eBay rocks - beautiful jewel colours) -there are tiny jade beads sewn onto the bag, along the jade-coloured stripes... lined and everything.... wrap was just a yo, k2tog row, then a knit row, till I ran out of yarn....blocked out nicely!




woops, how'd a pic of my pusscats get there....??? They love each other, despite the forced togetherness in the photo....


Have a great Monday,
xxxxx


2 comments:

DrK said...

love the pink blog, and the pics of connor, hes gorgeous. cats are plotting to take over the world, you know that dont you? looking forward to seeing the sock pix as you progress!

Anonymous said...

so you have a kitcattogether photo. drape a yarn over them. might not help you knit much, but they'll add stitches as you cramp from laughing at them.

fused kitties.