Friday, April 18, 2008

lazy

Not sure if I'm lazy, or if I just can't be bothered doing anything (hang-on, isn't that the same thing!?). I just want to watch bad daytime tv and have nanna-naps and schnuggle with my peeps. I've been half-heartedly trying (SAYING I'm going to finish them counts as trying, right?) to finish all of my WIP's while I'm on holidays, but no, I've started three more instead....a bag for Helen, and two more pairs of socks. I don't think I'm ever going to finish anything!

Had the laydees over on Tuesday night, for dinner and knitting - dinner was had, but no knitting took place....lots of laughing though! Shaz is off to Koorda for a tree-change today, so it was our last meet-up as a quartet for a while...

from left: Sasha, Moi, Jolene and Shaz
(pic stolen from Sasha - I'm too lazy to even email or text her to ask if it's okay - but I'm not scared of her, even though she's a zombie and might want to eat my brains - check out her April 7 post)

Okay, this poor excuse for a blog post has plum-tuckered me out, so I'd better go for a nap, before I go and pick up Jules for lunch at Zocolo's.....mmmmmmmmmmmm.....Mexican food........

Kisses
xxxxxxxx

No comments: