Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh how I love Mondays...

I've had a crap day.
Until I got home and found these goodies in my letterbox:

My prize for being a new sock-knitter - from Southern Summer of Socks (CHEERS to Rose Red, Bells and Shazmina Bendi!) - cute little beaded stitch markers, and a wee tape-measure!
Dk WA Merino, Athabasca colourway, from Jolly Jumbuck (and the lovely Irene has treated it to a soak in a Spiced Plum wool wash, so it smells as good as it looks - and feels!!!) - check out the Jolly Jumbuck stitch-markers!!!!

So now I'm smiling, and am only troubled by one thing - what pattern should I use the plummy-fragranced for....??

Kisses,
Moi
xxxx

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm glad that your day got better :)

IHateToast said...

don't be so lazy. put up a scratch 'n' sniff thing so i can smell it.

c'mon.

hop to it.

Lushorama said...

Oh, I would if I could - I just ordered some of her wool-wash, in "Monkey fart" fragrance....!!